Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why blog?

Reflection...
Time waster...
Time Capsel...

hmmm, I am sure I could list a few hundred. For now I will just type aimlessly...

I wrote a killer blog on SharePoint at work, but then found the hard way they "reset" them periodicly. So lost a really great article about my husband and the world's greatest challenge (for men that is)... The Tri Fold!!!

So I think my topic for today is how I hate "limitations". SharePoint being my number one frustration... the darn thing just has so many limitations that I get only so much done each day before I give up and put it on another website and then just link it into the page.

I started a News Letter at work today, FINALLY get to have total creative freedom on something at work. Put that degree to work darn it... It came out pretty good, waiting on a couple other teams to get feedback from them on what they want on their part of it.

Anyhoo, I am off to get goober fish, my daughter that is...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment